Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Priest, a Doctor and an ENGINEER

A Priest, a Doctor and an ENGINEER die and go to heaven,
they hear God's voice and it says:

" My dear sons I am really very sorry but the heaven is full and I can accommodate only one of u, so to choose the right person, one by one tell me what u have done in your lifetime. "

The Priest goes up first and says "Well God I'm a priest, I am u r humble servant and have spent all my life working to spread your message."
The Doctor goes up next and says "well I'm a doctor and I have helped thousands of people recover from their illnesses"
The ENGINEER goes up says "well I worked as a SOFTWARE ENGINEER and........",

before the SOFTWARE ENGINEER could say anything further,
the heaven's gates opened and God came with tears in his eyes and said to the ENGINEER
" Say no more my son,come with me,
u have already been thru HELL..! "

No comments:

Post a Comment